- TechVantage, recognized by Deloitte in the Tech Fast 50 (one of top 50 fastest growing companies in India) is looking for two Lead Data Scientists to spearhead product development of AI powered software. TechVantage is a product engineering company that builds first-of-its-kind AI-centric products.
- The work location is in Technopark, Trivandrum and the ideal candidate should be willing to travel to client sites outside India
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- You need to be a thinker. We are looking for a very curious Lead data scientist who enjoys a deep dive into the raw data to help figure out the right set of questions and find the answers to those questions.
- You need to be a doer. You will be responsible for data cleansing, transformation and creating predictive models and classifiers.
- You need to be ambitious. You must be passionate about applying mathematical modeling to solve real world problems.
- For the Lead Data Scientist role, we are looking for thought leaders who can utilize computational intelligence research methods to investigate large collections of data, construct predictive models, and implement machine-learning algorithms utilizing Python/R
Limited front row seats are available. If you fit the description, do not hesitate to apply. Click here to upload your CV or email us at email@example.com with subject TVITA0119 . See you soon at TechVantage!
What skills do you need?
A big part of this job is about creating actionable insights for our customers and the business using machine learning and statistical techniques.
- You should be able to design and build Machine Learning, Deep Learning and NLP, infrastructure, models and applications to generate scalable and high-performance Prediction, Evaluation, Recommendation, anomaly detection, bots, sentiment insights and ontologies from structured/unstructured Big Data and domain rules
- You should be able to determine the best AI, ML technique for a particular customer problem in any industry domain and apply, learn, and adapt.
- You should be able to create and validate models, deliver Proof of Technology projects using latest research and production quality components and build solutions in our Analytics labs
- Tech/MS/M.Tech or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Prior experience with start-up environment is a plus