Techvantage Analytics is a product engineering company that builds first-of-its-kind AI-centric products is looking for Android Developer (4-8 year's experience) to be a part of product development of AI-powered software.
The ideal candidate can work from anywhere and should be willing to travel to client sites outside India.
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
What skills do you need?
- Design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform in the B2C domain. Experience in the development of an app for the retail domain is an added advantage.
- Must have working Skills
- Java, Kotlin, RXJava.
- Worked on multi-threaded applications
- MVC, MVP or MVVM.
- Good to have knowledge in Coroutine
- SQLite or Room
- In-depth understanding of Android recommended design principles, interface guidelines, and coding best practices.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning of complex apps.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration, and tools (GIT, JIRA, etc.) used to achieve the same.
- Take full ownership of the solution and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a product solution or offering.
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders in different geography and influence the thought process.
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!