Techvantage Analytics is a product engineering company that builds first-of-its-kind AI-centric products is looking for Automation Engineer (4+ year's experience) to be a part of product development of AI-powered software.
The ideal candidate can work from anywhere and should be willing to travel to client sites outside India.
• Develop the automation solutions by using RPA platforms based on the business requirements and processes.
• Works with agile methods as part of product, service and solution development.
• Applies major tools and techniques associated with agile methodology and updates approaches for subsequent stages.
• Explains and reports on checkpoints and deliverables.
• Works with technical or functional design for a component of an application or software product.
• Prepares application and software design and development plans highlighting phases, activities, dependencies, deliverables, and key decision points.
• Documents and reports on phases, activities and milestones in the application delivery process.
• Describes the objectives, activities and results of unit testing.
• Automation engineer having 4+ or more years of experience working in API and web automation in C# and Selenium.
• Should have relevant hands on experience in creating test cases and converting test plans/scenarios to test scripts with standard code practices.
• Good understanding of OOPS concepts. Knowledgeable with working in an agile development environment.
• Experience with Azure Devops, or similar bug and issue tracking solutions.
• Ability to understand business needs, translate them into test cases, and test scenarios with great communication and interpersonal skills.
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at email@example.com. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!