Techvantage Analytics is a product engineering company that builds first-of-its-kind AI-centric products is looking for BI Engineers (2-5 years experience) to be a part of product development of AI powered software.
The ideal candidate can work from anywhere and should be willing to travel to client sites outside India.
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Implement ETL workflows and transformations for on-prem and cloud applications for business initiatives.
- Deliver value to business by modeling data marts/data warehouses and providing analytics/interactive reports.
- Leverage strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and deliver actionable insights.
- Implement data analytics initiatives by working with the Agile team to satisfy stakeholder expectations and the needs of the organization.
- Develop and maintain data models, relationships to enable data access, reporting, integrity and quality.
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations and balances the needs of the company and the client to ensure satisfaction for both.
- Apply Business Intelligence, Structures Query Language, System Analysis, Design, Development and OLTP/OLAP, Data Modeling skills to develop lean and high-performance analytics.
- Ensure data architecture is built for performance, fault tolerance, and security applying reusable patterns.
- Partner with teams across the organization to build, establish, and deliver on requests.
- Measures of Success
- Optimize queries and reporting models enhancing performance by 20%
- Reduce manual data remediation efforts for current KPI targets by 20%
- Visualized data sets related to consultant journeys improving consultant lifetime value by > 5%
What skills do you need?
- Expert level in Informatica or Talend and creating Tasks, Subject Areas, Execution Plans, performance tuning, and configuring DAC to execute the ETL process.
- Skilled in SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with report development (Analysis/BI Publisher), interactive Dashboards, Security Setup (roles/groups, access/query/report privileges) using OBIEE/MicroStrategy is a must.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, CIS, or MIS (Not mandatory)
- Strong experience in data modeling and data optimization
- Skilled with modeling OLAP databases
- Experience in S3 and AWS Redshift development and implementation is a plus
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving capabilities with the ability to translate data-driven insights and customer needs into business recommendations and solutions
- Strong work ethic and “can do” attitude with a high degree of self-motivation
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Candidates below 45 days notice preferred.
Limited front row seats are available. If you fit the description, do not hesitate to apply. This is the job for you! - See you soon at TechVantage! For more information about us, please visit www.techvantagesystems.com