Techvantage Analytics is a fast-growing AI services company is looking for smart and enthusiastic C++ Developer (5+ years experience).
The C++ Developer is proficient in all stages of application development, testing, deployment. They will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, developing and maintaining integrations with other systems, and working with the architects to develop applications as per the defined architecture of the application.
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Collaborate with other developers, business analysts and architects to plan, design, develop web applications and APIs built using C++.
- Maintain and improve existing applications.
- Configure and maintain build and deployment automation processes.
- Perform on-going testing and code review to improve software security and stability.
- Understand customer requirements and document application approach and design.
- Monitor and remain current with relevant existing and new industry trends.
- Work with technical design teams to ensure design specifications are implemented.
- Mentor junior developers in day to day technical challenges.
What skills do you need?
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with software experience or education.
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience.
- In depth knowledge and experience with C++ with HTL and multithereading,
- Database development experience, including relation database design, SQL & Oracle.
- Experience with source control systems and continuous integration / deployment environments (git, Azure DevOps) and branching strategies.
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum).
- Understanding of object-oriented application development techniques and patterns.
- Experience with public clouds such as Azure, Google is preferred.
- Excellent communication, leadership, time management and organization skills.
- Experience building and consuming web services in C++.
- Experience performing CRUD (create, read, update, delete) against database.
- Experience with pub sub broker integrations.
- Good knowledge of Modern C++ and some level of experience with C++11, C++14, and C++17
- Within C++11 concepts like is semantics, lambdas, cons expr, multithreading, memory modules, smart pointers, regular expressions, hash tables, std::arrays.
- Within C++ 2014 concept like read write locks.
- Within C++ 2017, concepts like fold expressions, parallel algorithm of STL, file system library.
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at email@example.com. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!