Techvantage Analytics is a fast-growing AI services company is looking for smart and enthusiastic Data Engineers (4+ years’ experience). We are looking for an experienced data engineer to join our team. You will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data systems. For example, you’ll create algorithms and conduct statistical analysis. Overall, you’ll strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals.
To succeed in this data engineering position, you should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources. Data engineer skills also include familiarity with several programming languages and knowledge of learning machine methods.
If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Excellent problem-solving skills to perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Proven experience in manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL), and familiarity with unstructured datasets.
- Perform code reviews, ensure code quality and encourage a culture of excellence.
- Communicate/work effectively in a team environment
What skills do you need?
- Over all 4+ Years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Must have Strong knowledge on Azure Databrick, ADF
- Must have strong knowledge on Stored procedures and ETL process
- Should have real time work experience on Azure Databrick, Azure Data Factory Services (ADF) and will be responsible for hands-on design and development on ADF & model creation on SQL server database.
- Should have expert knowledge in writing SQL commands, queries and stored procedures. Ability to improve SQL performance: analysing SQL joins and table structures
- Analyse and benchmark reporting and ETL performance; Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Having knowledge on Azure cloud with experience on Azure SQL DB and Azure analysis server is preferred.
- Should have exposure to Dot Net or equivalent programming languages.
- BI development background and coding experience in Azure stack - Migrate to Azure / Work with Azure services
- Candidate should be able to design, build and deploy BI Solutions
- Experience with requirements gathering, technical analysis, and writing technical specifications/documentation
- Good Communication skills & Capability to work in a distributed team environment with minimal supervision is required.
- Experience on Azure Data bricks is a plus
- Experience working with programming languages like JS Framework is plus
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!