Techvantage Analytics, a product engineering company that builds first-of-its-kind AI-centric products is looking for Data Scientist.
• You need to be a thinker. We are looking for a very curious Lead data scientist who enjoys a deep dive into the raw data to help figure out the right set of questions and find the answers to those questions.
• You need to be a doer. You will be responsible for data cleansing, transformation, and creating predictive models and classifiers.
• You need to be ambitious. You must be passionate about applying mathematical modeling to solve real-world problems.
• You need to be smart and build smart products. A big part of this job is about creating actionable insights for our customers and the business using machine learning and statistical techniques.
• Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement.
• Design and build Machine Learning, Deep Learning and NLP, infrastructure, models, and applications to generate scalable and high-performance Prediction, Evaluation, Recommendation, anomaly detection, bots, sentiment insights, and ontologies from structured/unstructured Big Data and domain rules.
• Determine the best AI technique for a particular customer problem in any industry domain and apply, learn, and adapt.
Limited front row seats are available. If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at email@example.com. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!
• A big part of this job is about creating actionable insights for our customers and the business using machine learning and statistical techniques.
• Minimum 2+ year’s experience in building models with Computer Vision, NLP
• Should be strong in Probability, Statistics, Optimization, Calculus, General Math
• Experience with some or all of the following: data mining, predictive modeling, statistics, experimental design, computational analytics, econometric modeling, data visualization
• Hands-on experience in feature engineering and building scalable machine learning algorithms
• Prior experience in handling large volumes of unstructured data with high diversity
• Excellent client management skills
• B.Tech /MS/ M.Tech or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI, or related field
• Prior experience with start-up environment preferred is a plus.