Techvantage Analytics is a fast-growing AI services company is looking for smart and enthusiastic Delivery Manager (10+ years)
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Delivery Governance for large portfolios
- Conduct reviews to determine execution risks and provide recommendations to delivery teams.
- Act as an independent consultant to projects by helping to pick right suite of delivery practices and methods, with needed tailoring at every stage of the project life cycle.
- Influence and advise delivery leaders on delivery improvements.
- Facilitate/perform RCA at Program/Project level, derive action items and track them to closure.
- Report to appropriate levels of hierarchy at the right time on the execution risks and its impact to project commitments made to customer.
- Drive digitization to ensure accurate data for monitoring of projects/programs and management decisions.
- Manage vendors for project audits.
- Presales nominee for delivery related aspects
- Drive initiatives to inculcate Product mindset amongst project managers and delivery manaers.
- Coach/mentor PMs on best project management practices and conduct forums for knowledge sharing
- Drive change management across the organization.
What skills do you need?
- Well versed with Software engineering practices, adoption of tools, automation, and reusability in projects
- Should be ready to do project reviews independently
- Should be ready to work closely with projects to help with continuous improvement or project recovery as the need may be
- Agile specialist -Scrum/Kanban
- Should have the ability to influence without authority
- Change Management
- Data Analysis
- Lean principles
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at email@example.com. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!