Techvantage Analytics is a fast-growing AI services company is looking for smart and enthusiastic DevOps Engineers (3-5 years’ experience). We prefer smart engineers who can work out of our Trivandrum (Kerala) office and who will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. The candidate will ensure solutions are built based on Techvantage standards and that they can be deployed with the Techvantage's environment (whether in a global or local environment).
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Enable continuous delivery practices to increase delivery speed
- Work in collaborative teams to build innovative solutions
- Bring in continuous deployment practices to enhance our Agile posture
- Imagine, architect, develop, deploy, and evolve CI and CD systems for our cloud applications
- Write application deployment automation using industry standard deployment and configuration tools
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating client test as well as production environments
- Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling
- Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning
- Utilise tools and practices to build, verify and deploy solutions in the most efficient ways, enhancing tech division capabilities
- Implement a culture within the Tribe and the Chapter, encouraging best practices around reviews, quality and documentation
- Contribute to Engineering communities, meetups and conferences to promote technology development culture and practices
- Provide ongoing support for platforms as required e.g. incident management, BAU issues
- Write software, from build system automation to automated deployment, to scale our engineering delivery
- Workstation issue troubleshooting (e.g. proxy, McAfee)
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements
What skills do you need?
- Previous working experience as a DevOps Engineer at least for 3 years or above
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar relevant degree
- A person with “decent attitude” and smart problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on different monitoring and logging solutions available on Cloud, preferably on Azure
- Expertise on Azure Functions
- Working experience and knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and/or OpenShift
- Knowledge on Azure Databricks and its architecture / framework
- Knowledge on Azure Machine Learning Service and its architecture / framework is a plus
- Good knowledge on PowerShell scripting
- Expertise in Debugging and providing solutions and workarounds
- Good knowledge with Linux systems such CentOS, RedHat
- Scripting or programming skills for automating tasks (Python, Shell)
- Knowledge and experience with Configuration tools: Ansible, Puppet
- Good Experience in any cloud platform.
- Knowledge and experience with Software Version Control systems: GIT, SVN etc.
- Strong hands-on expertise in diverse DevSecOps concepts / tools, especially on Azure DevOps, Pipelines, GitHub, GitHub actions is a plus
- Ability to assess the requirement, environment and suggest right tools / technologies
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Gitlab and/or Travis CI etc
- Familiarity with networking architecture (e.g., Load Balancing, TCP/IP, Routing)
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Prefer candidates with notice period immediate to less than 30 days
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at email@example.com. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!