Techvantage Analytics is a fast-growing AI services company is looking for smart and enthusiastic Forgerock Developer (3+ years’ experience).
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Hands-on strong experience with ForgeRock tools including openAM, openDJ,
- Strong Experience with Active Directory and LDAP
- Experience Integrating applications with ForgeRock authentication services (using SAML,
- Strong technical skills with a variety of technologies such as multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, and network infrastructure
- Should have 2-3 years of development experience on JAVA programming language
- Should have good experience of application integration design, interface design, data model design
- Should have performed a lead role in past experience
- Should be able to manage a team of 5-8 resources
- Should have good understanding of Operational processes
- Should have performed client facing roles in past
- Should have worked on any onsite engagement in past
What skills do you need?
- Working / Hands on experience in ForgeRock products
- Development of the Customizations
- Thorough understanding of SAML, OIDC and Oauth2 protocol
- Experience in SSO integrations.
- Experience with custom development of IAM solutions using Java, JSON, SAML, OAuth2.
- Review and Development of REST APIs required for integration with target applications.
- Experience in deploying ForgeRock stack in AWS cloud.
- Leading the design and development activities for Customer
- Leading the integration with the various applications
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills
- Experience managing Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Solid understanding and experience with ForgeRock Access Management, Directory Services and Identity Management
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at email@example.com. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!