- TechVantage, recognized by Deloitte in the Tech Fast 50 (one of top 50 fastest growing companies in India) is looking for a Junior Business Analyst.
- TechVantage is a product engineering company that builds first-of-its-kind AI-centric products and the work location is in Technopark, Trivandrum.
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Junior Business Analysts are members of the team who work on our client engagements from day one and have direct interaction with clients. Generally, expectations from a Junior Business Analyst position are listed as follows:
- Develop consulting skills and business background
- Conduct analysis of large sets of data with limited guidance
- Identify issues, structure and conduct necessary analysis and draw conclusions and findings with limited guidance
- Prepare and structure documents with minor guidance
- Be a good team player
- Superior personal and interpersonal attributes (Communication and soft skills, results and performance-oriented work style, creativity, entrepreneurial qualities, personal maturity)
- Ambitious, motivated, high energy personality
- Show self-initiative in performing research and obtaining needed data
- Be sensitive to business opportunities
- Proposes solutions to problems and considers timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing client needs.
- Generates innovative solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and open mindedness, using existing information to its fullest potential.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself.
- Understands project plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
Limited front row seats are available. If you fit the description, do not hesitate to apply. Click here to upload your CV or email us at email@example.com with subject TVILD0119 . See you soon at TechVantage!
What skills do you need?
- Should have excellent academic records
- Possess good communication skills, both oral and written
- Possess good analytical skills - detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task.
- Team Player
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of MS excel
- Have a good attitude - should be committed to the work
- Have the passion to work in a fast-growing start-up
- Manage and log activity daily
- Good presentation skill
- Excellent knowledge of English in addition to local language