- TechVantage, recognized by Deloitte in the Tech Fast 50 (one of top 50 fastest growing companies in India) is looking 2-3 Junior Data Scientists to be a part of a product engineering company that builds first-of-its-kind AI-centric products and the work location is in Technopark, Trivandrum
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Understanding of the use of data science concepts including mathematical and statistical modeling, machine learning, deep learning, data engineering and data visualization
- Collect and analyze data from enterprise systems and public sources
- Produce daily metrics and reports
- Clean and prepare data for Machine Learning and AI
- Work closely with software engineers and architects to extract, transform and standardize data for optimal use for analytic tools
- Knowledge about machine learning tools / AI
Limited front row seats are available. If you fit the description, do not hesitate to apply. Click here to upload your CV or email us at email@example.com with subject TVIJD0119 . See you soon at TechVantage!
What skills do you need?
A big part of this job is about creating actionable insights for our customers and the business using machine learning and statistical techniques.
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using statistical programming languages, machine learning and other toolkits and techniques for analyzing large, complex datasets
- Technical proficiency with transforming structured and unstructured data sets
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Expert problem solving skills and creative thinking ability
- Should be strong in Probability, Statistics, Optimization, Calculus, General Math
- Tech/MS/M.Tech or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI, or related field
- Prior experience with start-up environment is a plus