Techvantage Analytics is a fast-growing AI services company is looking for smart and enthusiastic Microsoft Architect (7+ years’ experience). Implementation and Delivery of Application projects, including; Defining the development structure and standards; Designing and architecting solution. Providing input including reviewing the business requirements. Key role is to understand the business requirements and implement the requirements based on the plan defined.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in architecting and delivering Microsoft Cloud projects. This role will primarily be focused on Microsoft Azure solutions, however may extend into other Microsoft Online Services such as Office 365 and EM+S. You must have at least 7 years’ experience and a proven track record of enterprise infrastructure experience with recent focus on Microsoft Cloud platforms.
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Strong track record as a hands-on engineer designing and delivering elegant solutions to meet complex design and architectural challenges in a cloud services environment.
- Deep practical experience operating high-scale services in production environments.
- Prior experience with performance analysis and optimization of web services and software.
- Prior experience building services which run on Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Identity and/or Security domains experience.
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Collaborate and liaise with the customer stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, testing etc
- Provide effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
What skills do you need?
- Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and Microsoft Azure Cloud deployment architecture development including excellent documentation skills.
- Experience of setting up, deploying and managing multiple environments to support agile development approaches.
- Possession of either the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or Architecting Microsoft Azure certifications.
- It is essential that you have strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service products such as Azure SQL, Web Apps, App Services and Function App
- Microsoft Azure and 3rd party Security experience such as, Checkpoint, Forti gate, Cisco ASA, Azure NSG, Azure WAF and Azure Security Centre.
- Knowledge of Citrix Cloud, Citrix XenApp Essentials and Citrix Xen Desktop Essentials
- Knowledge of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure AD Proxy, SAML and Active Directory Domain Services.
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Virtual Machines
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates, JSON, Bash and deployment automation.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise level Highly Available solutions.
- Experienced in some of the following Data Protection products; Azure Backup, CommVault, Arcserve, Data protector, Net backup, Veeam etc.
- It is highly desirable that you have good knowledge and understanding of the following platforms and their deployment:
- Automated deployment of APIs via API Management / App Service and serverless solutions (Azure Functions, Docker etc)
- Office 365 products such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online
- EM+S products such as Intune, Azure Rights Management and Cloud App Security
- Microsoft Azure App Service Fabric, App Service Environment, Microsoft Azure API Management platform technologies
- Knowledge of deployment orchestration and configuration management tools (Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- Azure Service Bus and Azure Notifications Hub
- Azure Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning platforms – Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, Azure Cognitive Services
- Amazon AWS Cloud Services
- Any experience of working in highly dynamic teams using agile methodologies under demanding timescales.
- Experience of collaborating and knowledge transfer to mixed customer and supplier teams whilst delivering to agreed timelines would be highly beneficial.
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at email@example.com. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!