Techvantage Analytics is a product engineering company that builds first-of-its-kind AI-centric products is looking for Mobile Automation QA (4+ year's experience) to be a part of product development of AI-powered software.
The ideal candidate can work from anywhere and should be willing to travel to client sites outside India.
• Design Automation framework from scratch for mobile app features and performance evaluations.
• Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to the Engineering, Creative, and other teams throughout feature development.
• Suggest new processes and policies that Engineering and QA can implement to ensure we’re only shipping the best possible product via automation.
• Integration of automation suites with CI-CD technologies as well as tools such as browserstack, AWS farm etc.
• A self-starter who assumes responsibility for their work, accepts direction and feedback from co-workers and managers, and happily helps make anyone’s good idea a reality.
• Analyze defects/test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure to enhance software quality.
• Provide feedback on how to improve product solutions, tools, and other technical software features.
• Expertise in coding language C# or java, preferably C#.
• Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
• Experience in mobile automation tools especially Appium (android + iOS) with enough knowledge on android studio and Xcode.
• Experience in project management and QA methodology.
• Knowledgeable of working in an agile development environment.
• Experience with Azure DevOps, or similar bug and issue tracking solutions.
• Ability to understand business needs, translate them into test cases, and test scenarios with great communication and interpersonal skills.
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at email@example.com. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!