Techvantage Analytics is a fast-growing AI services company is looking for smart and enthusiastic .Net Architect (12+ years’ experience)
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Work closely with the IT Solution Director for the Division of Finance in the assessment and extension of the financial systems roadmap
- Work closely with the project management team and business analyst to understand the business processes, security and financial regulations, technical and functional requirements for projects involving financial or revenue generating systems
- Assist in developing a roadmap towards Passport data incorporation into Contract and Payers systems.
- Create technical design documents, solution architecture diagrams, and topologies
- Develop Microsoft SQL 2016/2019 database and .NET middle-tier objects
- Develop user interface utilizing the latest .NET technologies
- Develop Microsoft SSRS reports as per requirements
- Perform unit testing of all code
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team to ensure system is working properly
- Assist with the deployment of the application
- Work closely with IT Security to define, execute, and maintain a system for security compliance
What skills do you need?
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in all of the following:
- New York City Financial systems
- Architecting solutions with a track record of stability and robustness
- Cloud solution architecture
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in all of the following:
- Citywide Financial systems including but not limited to PASSPort.
- Business resiliency / disaster recovery environment specification and testing.
- Microsoft .NET technologies NET, ADO.NET, .NET Framework 3.5/4.x
- NET Core experience a +
- Angular / Web Forms / Bootstrap
- SQL Server 2016 / 2019, JQuery
- MS Visual Studio 2012/2015/2017/2019
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!