Techvantage Analytics is a fast-growing AI services company is looking for a PowerBI developer to work with the business and IT teams. The responsibilities of a PowerBI Developer include creating technical solutions, creating data storage tools, and conducting tests.
To be successful as a PowerBI developer, you should have a broad understanding of the business technology landscape, the ability to design reports, and strong analytical skills. Ultimately, a top-notch tableau developer should have an aptitude for using computers, strong written and verbal communication, and proficiency in reporting analysis tools.
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Develop detailed and insightful BI reports as well as business analysis models
- Develop KPI scorecards, dashboard, and visual reports
- Work with Power BI desktop to make DAX queries
- Research and identify new approaches to translate data into detailed visuals and reports
- Develop multidimensional and tabular models following data warehouse standards
- Implement row-level security on data using application security layer models
- Connect data sources, transform, and import data for Business intelligence
- Identify and resolve data reconciliation and data quality issues
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience working as a Power BI developer (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Experience working with business intelligence tools such as Power BI, SAP, and Tableau
- Working knowledge of Microsoft BI stack
- Prolific experience with data analytics and data warehousing environments
- Knowledge of databases, web service design, and development
- Experience with MS SQL Server, reporting services, integration services, and TSQL scripting
- Fluency in English to collaborate with engineering managers
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!