Techvantage Analytics is a fast-growing AI services company is looking for smart and enthusiastic SailPoint Developer (3+ years’ experience). SailPoint implementation Developer should have broad hands on and design experience with enterprise deployments as well as skills in the areas of infrastructure design, requirements and gap analysis, and preferably development experience.
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Gathering Requirements, Developing build map rules, LCM Events and workflows
- Install, Customize, configure and support identify provisioning and Governance tools
- Performing Installation and configuration of SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Involve in the SailPoint Upgradation from 7.0 to 7.3 Patch1
- Developing IAM Solutions using SailPoint IIQ
- Aggregating and Provisioning users using various Connectors
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives
- Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for specific application
- Implement new code into UAT and Production for system development lifecycle processes
- Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
- Manage source code and builds for compliance reporting
- Champion problem management best practices, drive root cause resolution & reduce future incidents
- Identify risks and issues and develops recommendations that address significant risks and complex issues
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
What skills do you need?
- IDM Technology: SailPoint Identity IQ
- Web Technologies: WebSphere/ WebLogic/ Tomcat
- Integration with target systems such as AD, database, web services, etc
- Integration with Enterprise systems: SAP/PeopleSoft/Workday
- Operating systems: UNIX (all flavors)
- Experience working in workflows, rules, Access Request and Access review modules
- Should be able to work on custom reports
- Good in using SailPoint API’s for developing custom connectors, tasks, rules etc
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!