Techvantage Analytics is a product engineering company that builds first-of-its-kind AI-centric products is looking for Senior BI Engineers (6+ year's experience) to be a part of product development of AI-powered software.
The ideal candidate can work from anywhere and should be willing to travel to client sites outside India.
• Implement ETL workflows and transformations for on-prem and cloud applications for business initiatives.
• Deliver value to business by modeling data marts/data warehouses and providing analytics/interactive reports.
• Leverage strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and deliver actionable insights.
• Implement data analytics initiatives by working with the Agile team to satisfy stakeholder expectations and the needs of the organization.
• Develop and maintain data models, relationships to enable data access, reporting, integrity and quality.
• Manage internal stakeholder expectations and balances the needs of the company and the client to ensure satisfaction for both.
• Apply Business Intelligence, Structures Query Language, System Analysis, Design, Development and OLTP/OLAP, Data Modeling skills to develop lean and high-performance analytics.
• Ensure data architecture is built for performance, fault tolerance, and security applying reusable patterns.
• Partner with teams across the organization to build, establish, and deliver on requests.
• Measures of Success
• Optimize queries and reporting models enhancing performance by 20%
• Reduce manual data remediation efforts for current KPI targets by 20%
• Visualized data sets related to consultant journeys improving consultant lifetime value by > 5%
• Expert level in Informatica or Talend and creating Tasks, Subject Areas, Execution Plans, performance tuning, and configuring DAC to execute the ETL process.
• Skilled in SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
• Experience with report development (Analysis/BI Publisher), interactive Dashboards, Security Setup (roles/groups, access/query/report privileges) using OBIEE or MicroStrategy is a must.
• Bachelor in Computer Science, CIS, or MIS (Not mandatory)
• Strong experience in data modeling and data optimization
• Skilled with modeling OLAP databases
• Experience in S3 and AWS Redshift development and implementation is a plus
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving capabilities with the ability to translate data-driven insights and customer needs into business recommendations and solutions
• Strong work ethic and “can do” attitude with a high degree of self-motivation
• Experience: 6+ years
• Prefer immediate joiners .
Limited front row seats are available. If you fit the description, do not hesitate to apply. This is the job for you! - See you soon at TechVantage!