Techvantage Analytics is a fast-growing AI services company is looking for smart and enthusiastic Technical Architect (Java) (10+ years’ experience).
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Achieves organization goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support Java applications.
- Achieves ecommerce information architecture operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production and quality standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
- Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Studies organization mission, goals, and business drivers, and confers with senior management to understand information requirements.
- Defines infrastructure for design and integration of internet computing systems by analyzing information requirements, studying business operations and user-interface requirements, and directing development of physical database.
- Determines platform architecture, technology, and tools.
- Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability web applications by developing analytical models and completing validation tests.
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies and evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
What skills do you need?
- 10+ years of Java experience
- Experience leading the development of technical initiatives
- Exposure to large scale applications (Spring, Hibernate) and message broker (ActiveMQ, Kafka).
- Experience with AWS (or cloud technologies) and Relational Database
- Experience with CI/CD and automation pipelines
- A sense of ownership of technical projects and improvement of engineering practices
- Computer Science / Engineering related degree, or equivalent extensive relevant experience
- Desirable – Experience with React JS / Golang / Terraform
- You continually automate manual processes to drive efficiency
- You are a person who continually self learns and improves your technical skillsets
- Are curious, tenacious, creative and a great team player
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!