Techvantage Analytics is a fast-growing AI services company is looking for smart and enthusiastic UX Manager (10+ years’ experience).
As a UX Manager with the UX CoE team, you will use your skills developed over the years to implement cutting edge solutions using the established design principles & practices and solve challenging business problems. You will provide your expertise in formulating UX strategy, Product Ecosystems, UX Roadmaps and other artefacts in the product UX design process. You’ll work on complex projects and contribute to the overall strategic vision of the organization. You’ll integrate a broad range of ideas regarding organizational UX maturity and ensure alignment with the Sales, Product and, Enterprise architectural vision & roadmap.
What we are looking from an ideal candidate?
- Actively participate in UX strategy development along with team members, creating efficient product design roadmaps & other UX processes that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Participating in business meetings, design reviews, architecture discussions to provide design direction to the design team
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team.
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the UX process to aim for better organizational UX Maturity.
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around design, quality, performance in your team and influence them for the entire organization.
- Experiment with new & relevant trends and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development leaders in developing product visions and strategies.
- Define & drive implementation of long term UX vision for your team & the CoE.
- Be primary owner of the design architecture of your product and will also be responsible for getting it reviewed, and making sure the system is built accordingly.
- Be an evangelist for UX & represent company in external forums.
What skills do you need?
- Good communication & presentation skills required to demonstrate designs to clients in a story telling mode.
- Strong understanding of Research methodologies, User Interviewing techniques
- Strong understanding of UX design processes, Usability best practices, Usability Principles, UI patterns
- Strong knowledge of Interaction design principles including digital and conventional prototyping
- Experiential knowledge of conducting User Testing Sessions (remote and in-person)
- Close collaboration with front-end developers to ensure quality and consistency after design hand-off
- A great attitude towards co-workers and management to put forth requirements, observations in a professional manner
- A quick learner of industry product, process ecosystems to translate global know-how to specific scenarios thereby maintaining the overall idea of a suite design
- Willingness to work as an individual contributor or as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of Design Systems, importance & implementation protocols.
- Any additional design tool knowledge will be an added plus (Adobe CC, etc.) - Photoshop will not be preferred as a primary design tool
- Visual Design Expertise, knowledge of Visual Design Principles
- A gist of Structural Design knowledge and how it impacts perception
- Team handling experience
- Automobile Domain knowledge
- Good hand drawing skills to demonstrate ideas without a need for digital tools
- Good knowledge of Accessibility principles
If you fit the description, do not hesitate to submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the job for you! - See you soon at Techvantage!